Beer Pack: 2 Cities in 1 Tour
The Beer pack combines local businesses & stories with the most important local sights of these 2 amazing Romanian cities: Bucharest & Brasov. A must do in order to be able to really state you have gotten to know our country.
- Adults – €90.00
- Children – €45.00
4 Hours each tour (8 total)
- Sample the best local beers in Bucharest and learn a bit about the brewing process
- Discover the city’s historical highlights, pretty squares and striking architecture with a local guide by your side
- Hear tales of what daily life was like during the Communist era and how it compares to today
- Try the local’s favourite peasant cuisine with a traditional Romanian food platter, served in one of the hippest bars in town
- Enjoy a deliciously authentic street food snack from one of our favourite local vendors
- Start with a salty cheese pastry snack similar to a burek, which is sure to get those energy levels up for our night on the town!
- Sample the best local craft beers (1.2 litres worth to be exact!) and learn about their unique brewing process
- Discover the city’s main highlights, pretty squares and striking medieval architecture with a local guide by your side
- Meet the colourful locals who are always ready to engage in conversation and tell you why Brasov is the jewel of Transylvania
- Enjoy a delicious cheese platter (with a twist) consisting of locally produced cheeses, including the famous smoked cas, served in one of the hippest places in town
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, a traditional street snack of covrig, 3-course Romanian meal (dishes will change depending on the season) with 1 glass of draft beer or house wine or soft drink, entrance tickets to the Weavers Bastion.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, entrance tickets to the Black Church, tips/gratuities for your guide.
The pack does not include any transportation between the 2 cities but we strongly recommend that you take the train. Check timetables here: Public Train Company – CFR, Private Train Companie: Regio Trans, Softrans